- May 22, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Quicken Support
It is safe to say that you are a Quicken User? Some time or other you may need to exchange your information starting with one PC then onto the next. That is the reason we will direct you how to do it legitimately.
There are a couple of things to comprehend before you move your information record:
How to Move My Quicken Data file from One Computer to Another Computer
You don’t have to purchase another duplicate of Quicken in case you’re simply moving Quicken Data file One Computer to another Computer.
1.For ventures to download and re-install a computerized copy, Click Here
2.For ventures to re-install from a CD copy, Click Here.
See Can I Move My Quicken Data file from One Computer to another Computer? for more data on utilizing Quicken on in excess of one PC.
The same form of Quicken must be introduced on the PC you’re moving your Quicken information document to.
You ought not to open or run Quicken on a system.
In any case, before we clarify every one of the means for moving Quicken information, we need to know about a few realities which are talked about beneath:
1. Buying another copy of Quicken is not necessary in case of transferring Quicken data.
2. The computer where you want to send Quicken data; must have the same version of Quicken Software installed on it. While transferring data, you must close Quicken.
The process of transferring a data file from one computer to another is different for Windows or Mac.
Here We Go: Move Quicken Data File for Window User
You have to install Quicken on the new PC. The software must be in the new release.
1. When you install Quicken, it will update automatically but if it is not happening, you can contact Quicken customer service.
2. Open Quicken on your old computer and select the file backup.
3. Presently you can take reinforcement of your Quicken information document to an outside drive.
4. Try to connect an external drive to the new computer.
5. Locate the External drive
6. Now move you Quicken file from disc to your new computer.
7. Open Quicken and reach to File Restore Backup File.
8. Now select Quicken backup to restore the data.
9.Open Quicken and reach to File Restore Backup File.
Here We Go: Move Quicken Data File for Mac User
1. Install Quicken on New PC
2. In an old PC, select File Save a Backup
3. Take a backup of your data to an external drive
4. Connect the external drive to the new computer
5. Go to File Restore from Backup after you open Quicken Software
6. Select external drive under Devices and locate the backup
7. Now click restore the file. And find a location to save restored the file
8. Select a location on the new computer and click restore
Thanks for visiting Our Site, you’re perpetually welcome here anytime presently if you have got the other queries in your mind. If you wish to urge recommendation from alternative business owners, visit our Quicken Support Community and raise your queries.
We trust you see every one of the means depicted keeping in mind the end goal to move Quicken information from old PC to new one. Be that as it may, if there should arise an occurrence of any trouble, you can connect Quicken Support Help anytime 24*7