- August 13, 2018
- Posted by:
- Category: Quicken Support
Quicken Starter is there to help you to start taking control of your money.
- All the checking and credit card bank transactions were imported safety and automatically*.
- Your transactions are automatically categorized if you track where your money is going.
- Create a budget as well as manage your bills and stay at the top of your spendings.
New and Improved features in Quicken 2018 Starter:
- Access to more than 11,000+ online billers, the bill can be downloaded as PDF downloads.
- Expanded custom report layout options are available with direct Excel export.
- The latest features are available even without having to upgrade*.
- For your Quicken files with Dropbox, 5 GB of secure online backup is available.
- Your income and spendings are compared year over year with the help of custom reports.
- Manage your bills are managed in one place with the help of an improved bill center. PDFs of bills are automatically downloaded along with due amount and date into Quicken. You will also receive email bill alerts.*
All bank transactions are imported safely & automatically
- It is not required to mark down or save receipts.
- Transactions from different accounts are also included.
Track your money without jumping from website to website
- All your transactions are categorized automatically so they are visible in one place.
- Get to know about your spending’s without having to calculate them.
- Based on your past spending’s, create a budget you can live with.
- Pay your upcoming bills as well as balances due, directly from Quicken*.
- Know how much money is left with you to spend after paying your bills.
Taking the next step toward your financial goals
- Maintain a budget, save for your down payment, or plan for your retirement.
- A flexible budget is created to works for you.
Manage your money whenever wherever with your mobile app*
- Our mobile app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Android.
See System Requirement for Quicken Starter
|Processor||1GHz or higher|
|Operating System||Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32- and 64-bit)|
|Memory||1 GB or higher|
|Hard Disk Space||Up to 450 MB, up to 1.5 GB if .NET not installed|
|Display||1024×768 or higher, 1280×1024 for large fonts|
|Internet||56Kbps modem (Broadband Recommended for Online Services)|
|Sound||card and speakers recommended|
|Printer||Any printer supported by Windows 7.8/8/8.1/10|
|Additional Software||Microsoft .NET 4.6.1 or higher (included in Quicken installer)|
|Mobile Requirements||iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad: Requires iOS 8 or above.
Android mobile and tablet: Requires 4.0 or above.
Windows Phone and Blackberry: Not compatible right now.
Pricing & Availability
Quicken Starter is available for Mac and Window operating systems at a similar price of $34.99 for a one-year membership, with a 30-day money back guarantee. It provides data access guarantee, full data access, and ownership of your data. It comes with a 256- bit robust encryption security. Whether your membership is renewed or not, full access and ownership of your data will always be with you.
We trust you see every one of the means depicted keeping in mind the end goal to move Quicken information from old PC to new one. Be that as it may, if there should arise an occurrence of any trouble, you can connect Quicken Support Help anytime 24*7