- August 13, 2018
- Posted by:
- Category: Quicken Support
A quarterly credit score, as well as robust yet easy-to-understand investment, is added by Quicken 2015, reporting this year. These features are very useful as well as add value to the fully-featured personal finance software for Windows. Quicken 2015 software is complemented with mobile apps for all the Android, iPhone, and iPad devices which were introduced the previous year.
The apps are used to track your accounts as well as budget from anywhere, and it can also snap pictures of important receipts for backup and attach them to transactions. Image attachments are now saved in the cloud to avoid any loss, and the Mobile and Alerts section of the software is easier to work with.
New Features and Improvements in Quicken 2015
- If you are already a Quicken user, you may notice as you initiate with Quicken 2015 that you need an Intuit ID to log in or create new if you don’t already have one. This Intuit ID will provide access to all the services connected to Quicken, and it is required to register your software.
- Services connected with Quicken are features like downloading transactions from your financial institutions, using online bill pay directly from Quicken software, email, and text alerts as well as getting access to Quicken help and support.
- It was found that within Quicken 2015, budgets are a bit easier to work. If you like to be exact when it comes to your budget, rounding up or down won’t mess with your figures as you can now even view cents in your budgets amounts.
- For a spending category based on an amount per time period, budget amounts can be set for the year ahead and you can even budget for an entire group of associated categories.
- Some additional enhancements are the ability to exclude saving account transfers from the budget and also to view the sum of rollover categories for the month below the “Totals” row. Only if you are going to use this feature.
- A new version of Quicken has released annually, it’s not inexpensive personal finance software as prices have remained the same compared to last year. Annually upgrading is not necessary, but it is the call of Quicken’s sunset policy to upgrade every three years to avoid losing the latest services as well as features.
- If you don’t want to spend much, you can buy Quicken 2014 for less price and use it for a couple of years before having to upgrade it, but the credit score in Quicken 2015 alone is worth the cost difference. After the first year of release, prices may go down a bit.
- The user can export data from any Quicken version to TurboTax personal tax software. If you decide to do this, use spending categories wisely to accurate report tax-deductible expenses. With all these, comes free credit scores and new investment analysis tool which are considered as top new features of Quicken 2015.
- For Quicken 2015, no free trial is available, but it comes with a 60-day money back guarantee. The features of Quicken 2015 are mentioned, and you can also visit our website for more information.
Quicken 2015 Variants
The Quicken 2015 is available in five variants, which are mentioned below along with their price:
- Quicken 2015 Starter Edition
- Quicken 2015 Deluxe Edition
- Quicken 2015 Premier Edition
- Quicken 2015 Home & Business Edition
- Quicken 2015 Rental Property Manager Edition
We trust you see every one of the means depicted keeping in mind the end goal to move Quicken information from old PC to new one. Be that as it may, if there should arise an occurrence of any trouble, you can connect Quicken Support Help anytime 24*7